Monday, April 23, 2012

Think Big Dream High E1,My Countrymen

My background

I came from the village, my parents were from the village. They worked hard to earn enough money to raise our family. My parents had to starve sometimes to ensure that I have enough money to go to school, even that is not sufficient. I walked about 3 km everyday to school and another 3 km from school back home. During rainy days I had to shoulder my bag and shoes because the roads were clogged with water. I had to walk barefooted in the murky and muddy water. My parents finally bought me a bicycle when they had raised enough money.

I am diligent, hard working and am committed to succeed in my studies. As a result of my parents advise and motivation , I went on and graduated from the prestigious local university. My parents were instrumental and responsible towards my success.
I pray to The Almighty Allah that both my parents will be blessed and placed in the Firdaus Jannah. Allah The Almighty, please care for them as how they have taken good care of me. I am indebted to them and only Allah The Almighty can pay all their good deeds to me.Praise be to Allah The Almighty.

My concerns towards my countrymen

My family are quite successful and comfortable in our lives now. My career is on the rise and my business is gaining momentum and moving towards a double digit growth.Eventhough I am successful, I am not happy, Why? I do not feel a sense of complete success. I have not felt a real sense of achievement in life. I still feel guilty, sad and disappointed.

I still do not feel happy as I still saw many of my countrymen still not happy. I still do not feel complete success when I saw my countrymen eventhough the country has achieved independence, they still have not achieved real economic independence. I still do not feel complete success as I my countrymen are still struggling to raise money for their family. I still feel guilty when I saw my countrymen are way behind in business and their profession. I still feel disappointed when I saw my countrymen involved in social problems and drugs. I still feel disappointed that eventhough my countrymen their numbers are not that many, their political hold are getting weaker and often at odds with each other.

Not many of my countrymen are successful in going to the University. Many of my countrymen are still servants to bosses from other races. My countrymen are still the runners and nominees to bosses from other races. Eventhough my countrymen are in business but their businesses are confined to stalls at the road-side.

My Wake Up Call

Oh my countrymen, wake up!!!. My countrymen, please work hard to raise your social and economic wellbeing. My countrymen, act now to grab all business opportunities. Be united so that our status and economic wellbeing can be raised. Don’t be servants and laborers. Don’t be runners and nominees. Don’t run road-side businesses. Be educated. Be a businessmen. Be someone that is well respected. Be someone who is independent financially and economically. Be someone who is rich and successful now and hereafter. I firmly believed and am confident that my countrymen can do it. InsyaAllah we can do it together.

This is a sincere prayer from a countrymen that loves his religion and countrymen.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the information Dato'..this is wonderful blog.. It was useful and timely. I did join the course FRANSKILL today at Renai Hotel and I learned something and that makes it a good day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's share this blog on FB..

    ReplyDelete