Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Think Big Dream High,E42 - Those Who Do Not Understand Why We Should Think Big Dream High And Have A Strong Heart-Part 1



Let The World Know Us

1.In Malaysia, as an individual, we are  1 among the 30 million  people. In the world, we are 1 among the 7 billion people. Even in our village with a population of only 300 people, most of them are not familiar with us what more in the world.

2.We live not to sell our names or promote ourselves so that we can be recognized easily and accorded the proper treatment. To put it succinctly, we are recognized and identified from one being to the other through our names. Bill Gates never wanted people to know him but people from all over the world knew him.  

 Reality in Life

1. Take as an example, I am the offspring of a clerk who works in a primary school in one of the villages in Ketereh, Kelantan. My father earned about RM1,000  a month to support the schooling of all his  5 children  and I am the eldest. My mother, a full time housewife and not generating income. Nobody knew my father and nobody bothered to be acquainted with us.

2.In the SPM examination, due to sheer hardwork and prayers from the parents, I obtained 18A1s. The Education Minister came down to my school in Kg Kubang Kiat, Ketereh,  to announce the SPM results for that year. I was announced as the nation’s best student. All media prints, TV stations were present during the announcement. All of them came without my knowledge. Even the Principal was surprised and unaware of the event. Apparently that was one of the field programmes and surprised visit by the YB Minister.   

3.News about the success and achievement were featured in all print and electronic medias for about a week. I became an overnight sensation throughout the country.  My family members i.e. father, mother, siblings were interviewed by all print and electronic medias. My family, school teachers and even our village became famous and the talk of town. Why did that happened? It happened because I achieved excellent results in the SPM examination. I have been proclaimed as the best student among the 500,000 students sitting for the SPM examination for that year. Why did I excelled? My spirit, hope and ambition were the motivators in my studies. There was  this big slogan that kept cropping up in my mind that fired up  my spirits to excel and be successful in life. The slogan, “think big dream high and have a strong heart”.

4.It was this slogan that  fired up my spirit to work hard in order to uplift the pitiable living condition of my family. Nobody knew about the slogan which has become my stronghold all this while. Not even my parents, siblings, friends or teachers knew about it. It has remained my closely guarded secret. 
      
Tips

1.Nearly seven years later, Malaysians were once again awakened by the spectacular news about me. Once again I became the talk of town but this time not only in Malaysia but the whole world. I was announced as the best PhD student in the field of atomic engineering that broke the world records in the history of PhD studies in USA. My PhD thesis was on the usage of atomic energy in multiplying  food production which is sustainable and adequate for the needs of the world communities. My research also touched on  the green technology which is capable of solving the global warming issues.

2.The food production cost using this newly discovered technology is only 0.1% of the normal total cost of production of staple food such as rice, oats, corn or wheat. This means that even the poorest country in the world should be able to utilize the technology to produce staple food sufficient for their population at all times. This technology is capable of solving the poverty issue, food shortages throughout the world and the increasing threat from global warming. In fact the food shortages issue has become critical and plagued the world community.

3.This three prong technology is the ultimate solution to the three main problems of the world i.e. food shortages, global warming and excess carbon. Global warming and the requirement for green technology are closely related to the excessive carbon issues. Too much uncontrollable usage of carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide and fuel.  The source of energy supply from coal, gas and petroleum too have reduced. Plants and vegetations are gradually becoming extinct.

4. To my pleasant surprise, the government of Malaysia in its technical assistance programmes  and World Zakat Organization with headquarters in Malaysia have decided to utilise this  technology in a newly launched sustainable development project. The project on staple food production was introduced in an African country. After 9 months in operations, the project was capable of producing corn, rice and wheat for the 350 million poor people in the African continent.

5.For centuries, these 350 million poor people were always in hunger but now they have been  blessed with plentiful corn, rice and bread. All this while, the irrigation system was the main problem. The cost of constructing an irrigation system for the staple food plantation was too expensive. Using the technology we invented, all kinds of vegetation especially the staple food such as corn, paddy and wheat do not require an irrigation system. The source of water supply now is obtained from the atmosphere and not from the ground. This technology is capable of converting humidity to water. With the humidity level as low as 30% is sufficient enough for it to be converted into water required for the vegetations. This technology is also capable of converting barren land or hillside area to fertile land by producing bacteria cultures that can make the land fertile.

6.The following year, the nation once again received the spectacular news that I have been awarded the Nobel prize. The first Asean person accorded with such distinguished recognition. The son of a school clerk who dared to think big, dream high and have a strong heart was able to achieve world recognition in the modern day history. The nation, my countrymen, and even the world communities were appreciative and thankful to me. Eventhough I came from the village I embraced the think big dream high and have a strong heart slogan. With this ingenuous slogan deeply embedded in my heart, I have been able to solve the world’s critical problems.

7.In the same year, in the month of June, once again I became the talk of town in Malaysia. I was awarded the country’s most distinguished and highest ceremonial medal. The ceremonial award of “Tun Seri” was introduced and awarded for the first time. This achievement defies the phrase “I want to be the best” but instead proved that “I am the best”. All this was achieved as a result of my think big dream high and have a strong heart slogan.












No comments:

Post a Comment